Direct Hire: Winder Mechanic
QSS in Cartersville is seeking candidates for a Winder Mechanic. If you are looking for a long term career with a stable and growing company, this is the position for you! This is a direct hire position that offers excellent benefits!
- Maintain professionalism while handling general mechanical and electrical duties.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of all procedures and systems within maintenance department.
- Work as a team with great people skills to build solid working relationships.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
- Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
- Repair and maintain the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment.
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Operate newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
- Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, and assemble new equipment.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed.
- Study blueprints and manufacturers' manuals to determine correct installation and operation of machinery.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from computer generated data in order to report and diagnose equipment problems.
- Record parts and materials used, and order or requisition new parts and materials as necessary.
- Observe and test the operation of high speed automatic and manually operated mechanical machinery / equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using company provided tools/equipment.
- Demonstrate equipment functions and features to machine operators.
- Enter codes and instructions to modify/ test or program computer-controlled machinery.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor that may not be included in the above list.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & ABILITY
- Industrial Mechanical AND Electrical experience require
- Forklift and squeeze lift experience required
- Must be able to lift 50 LBS. multiple times per day
Must be available to work 12 hour swing shifts and available every other weekend
Please send resume to Kim Roberson.