Administrative Assistant - Dental Hygiene
Georgia Highlands College
|ob Description Summary
This position provides support to the dental hygiene faculty, students and patients.
Georgia Highlands is a growing and progressive institution with opportunities for the individual selected to grow with us. With a focus on employee wellness and development, the culture is warm and embracing, while the work is fast paced and challenging.
This is an excellent opportunity to impact the lives of literally thousands of students and their families.
• High school diploma is required; 2 year college degree is preferred
• Working knowledge of recent Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook programs
• Strong team player with organizational and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and phone skills
• Previous work experience in an administrative position is preferred
• Assists students and faculty in preparing course materials
• Provides telecommunication and written communication for interested students, current students and patients
• Assists in the maintenance of student applications and student records
• Assists and supervises students in the clinical environment with sterilization and monitoring procedures
• Maintain inventory and prepares all purchasing materials(purchase orders, receiving reports, etc) for all supplies (office and clinical)
• Maintain departmental budget and revenue account
• Assists in obtaining equipment and facility repairs as needed
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of college policies and procedures
• Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures
• Knowledge of computers and job-related software programs
• Skill in the provision of customer services
• Skill in oral and written communication
• Ability to work in a highly active environment and maintain composure
• Ability to multitask
|Special Instructions to Applicants
Attach your current resume and list of references to your application. Attach unofficial transcripts or software certifications if applicable.
Position open until filled and applications will be screened as received.