StrengthsFinder Introduction Workshop
Strengths based development for business and community leaders. This introduction workshop is for Chamber members to receive personal insight into their strengths and learn the productive application in areas of leadership, business development and employee engagement.
Do You Want To....
- Hire the right people, right now!
- Cultivate an engaged team that brings their best on a daily basis
- Understand what drives your success and apply your natural talent to achieve more on a daily basis
- Structure your business plan around your strengths
- Learn how to increase the productivity and profitability of your team
- 6x as likely to be engaged at work
- 7.8% more productive in their role
- 3x as likely to have an excellent quality of life
- 6x as likely to do what they do best every day
Work groups who know and use their strengths increase productivity and profitability over 20%.
One week prior to the workshop you will be required to take your Clifton StrengthFinder assessment online. You will have up to 5 days to complete this assessment.